Warehouse Management Software
Warehouse Management for Microsoft Dynamics AX
The need for real-time information
When it comes to warehousing, there is no need to tell that most logistics companies are striving to enhance mobility and be more dynamic, real-time and event driven. But the fact is that not many companies yet adopted the underlying processes and technology enablers required for real time operational process. Today's economic environment has only heightened this challenge.
Dynamics Software understands your business challenges. The need for real-time information, efficiency and mobility has never been greater. Dynamics Software offers two options:
Real-Time Warehouse Management
This software is critical to successful implementation of "Real-Time Enterprise". Real-Time Warehouse Management for Microsoft Dynamics AX supports your logistics processes with extensive WMS-functionality for goods receipt; put-away bulk storage and picking warehouses; replenishment orders; inventory movement; order picking; packaging and shipment confirmation; cross docking; item tracking; real-time cycle counting; and returned items. Real-Time Warehouse Management is completely paperless and fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
AX Anywhere Logistics
AX Anywhere Logistics is a mobile application that supports all standard processes in your warehouse. With AX Anywhere Logistics your warehouse takes a big step towards paperless working. As a result of the 100% integration of the framework within Microsoft Dynamics® AX there’s only one central system, one database and one programming language which will reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Need for better utilizations of resources
Need for Real-Time information
- Better integrated order and operating delivery flows
- Control of physical goods flow, negative stock levels
- Selling no if there is stock
- Integrated solution for warehouse management
- Real-Time information, 1 database
- Mobility by barcode scanning, RFID or voice picking
- Warehouse cockpit
- Reliable inventory levels
- Logistics processes controlled by electronic registration
- Track warehouse transactions
- Dynamic Real-Time order dispatch